Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi can anybody help me with the Fiat contact helpline ......For the Judder....I have tried the email address below

contactfiat@uk-central.com ....(so I was wondering if had I got the email address wrong)

the email has been returned back to me with these words

"<contactfiat@uk-central.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=uk-central.com type=MX: Host not found, try again"

Mel

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Fiat Helpline

Fiat UK on 0080034280000

Hi Mel - This is the number we used to report ours and after first call we only waited a few weeks for the fix. Don,t know how you can dial a free phone number from abroad though. Best of luck. - Sue

cobmonster

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
Wokingham, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi can anybody help me with the Fiat contact helpline ......For the Judder....I have tried the email address below

contactfiat@uk-central.com ....(so I was wondering if had I got the email address wrong)

the email has been returned back to me with these words

"<contactfiat@uk-central.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=uk-central.com type=MX: Host not found, try again"

Mel

customerrelations@fiat.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Fiat UK on 0080034280000

Hi Mel - This is the number we used to report ours and after first call we only waited a few weeks for the fix. Don,t know how you can dial a free phone number from abroad though. Best of luck. - Sue

Good morning Sue...thank you for our quick and kind response.....ringing from France with a English free phone number is quite expensive.......but if nobody can produce another email address to the one I have already used, I will telephone on the number you have given me......
Thank You ....MEL............... A Joyeux Noël (Merry Christmas ) to you and your family

Feb 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Fiat helpline

Hi Mel just had a look through our Fiat Handbook and there is the number given as an alternative if ringing from abroad - Sue

Merry Christmas ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel just had a look through our Fiat Handbook and there is the number given as an alternative if ringing from abroad - Sue

Merry Christmas ::bigsmile:

Sue. do you have the number,please, as our handbook is in the motorhome 1/2 mile away, ( they are doing a complete new road outside our house,,dug out one meter deep to put in large drains both sides to remove the water.....................it has been three months in the making to do about a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile stretch and we are positioned right in the middle so we are limited when we can get in or out....... and now they are just getting to the tar-mac stage and then after that the footpaths!!!!!!!! ????? so may be after January we will be allowed out)

it has got to be the UK number because I have hit a brick wall in France as they do not recognize the problem and say there is nothing wrong just increase the REVS

Mel

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Mel,

Increasing the revs agravates judder, just let the clutch out first
and let the van start to move, then apply accelerator.

Yes do get it reported and a case number.

(No flack please from the judder brigade)

Peter

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel,

Increasing the revs agravates judder, just let the clutch out first
and let the van start to move, then apply accelerator.

Yes do get it reported and a case number.

(No flack please from the judder brigade)

Peter

Thank you Peter .....I know what you are saying BUT when in a tight spot sometimes it is Not possible to do what you are saying....also when I put the motorhome away...in reverse, most of the time (not the Winter it would just sink on the grass as it did once before) the ground is very soft (grass) it is also on a incline...also tight to get in as the village road is narrow, a telegraph pole at one rear corner, and I mean the telegraph pole is close to the rear corner of the motorhome, I can not go any further forward as there is a banking, and my neighbour garden the opposite side corner (flower beds) !!!!! I don't think he would be very pleased me cutting the corner over his flower beds.....then a long grass lane in reverse about 500m tight both sides with two high boundary fences both sides, with a two gates and posts half way down, the wing mirrors missing the gate posts by 1” either side….hoping the motorhome does not slip sideways on the grass……..also it is not possible to go in forwards......having to watch all these points at the same time
motorhome shuddering trying to climb the slight incline on grass ...just to let the clutch out and then apply accelerator / increase the revs is a none starter.......but thank you for you input Peter...maybe in most scenarios it may work.

Mel

And now they have done the new road, I mean a complete new road with two footpaths one on either side…which has pulled the road in at least 1.5 to 2 meters it is going to be EVEN tighter that is if I can get in

Mel

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Fiat

Hi Mel. Just rang North East trucks who did our van and they gave me 01753 511431 will see if I can find an E mail address for you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back