Fiat Hand Brake Handle Extension (1 Viewer)

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Over the holiday we took advantage of the offer on Outdoor Bits and ordered the hand brake handle extension for our Fiat based motorhome, and I must say that it was well worth the money and does the job it is claimed to do.

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
That's good to know as I was wondering about buying one of these for my 1991 Fiat Ducato. Thanks!:Smile:

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Over the holiday we took advantage of the offer on Outdoor Bits and ordered the hand brake handle extension for our Fiat based motorhome, and I must say that it was well worth the money and does the job it is claimed to do.

Do you have a link?

I just had all the brakes overhauled on all 6 wheels of our Burstner, new pads on each wheel and the handbrake is still crap!

OP
OP
FM02MZO

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Do you have a link?

I just had all the brakes overhauled on all 6 wheels of our Burstner, new pads on each wheel and the handbrake is still crap!

You should have had an e-mail from the newsgroup telling you about the offers. The web site in question is http://*********************/

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We used to sell this one. Expensive but easily the best extender every made,

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Do you have a link?

An extender might make the handbrake easier to reach but it won't stop it being crap! I use a truck garage where they actually understand how to adjust the handbrake on a tag axle. Made a big difference to the two tags I've owned. :Smile:

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
An extender might make the handbrake easier to reach but it won't stop it being crap! I use a truck garage where they actually understand how to adjust the handbrake on a tag axle. Made a big difference to the two tags I've owned. :Smile:

My belly gets in the way so easier to reach is appealing :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back