Fiat Ducato Styling

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gtrail., Apr 24, 2012.

1. Gtrail.

Gtrail. Read Only Funster

Does anyone know where to get those styling bits that are available for VW T5 and Merc Sprinter, stainless steel/chrome. Cab step, engine grills etc.etc.for Fiat Ducato MH cab.

2. rangitira

rangitira Funster

Whereas I've got a spare fluffy steering wheel cover, Shittzz got a couple of fluffy dice to spare and an All Black Flag and Treacles got an STP sticker :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

After having problems sourcing items for my vehicle I discovered a Polish company that manufacture all kinds of chrome bolt on bits. They actually supply to the UK trade companies. I am ordering a front bar from them next month. They advertise on Ebay but there direct website is: info@solaristuning.com
    I have communicated with them for several months regarding the Renault Master and they are very reliable and answer any question very quickly. They have ranges for most commercial vehicles.

4. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

lots of this stuff is plastic and from turkey (ebay)

5. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Most stuff we buy is plastic from Turkey, china, Japan, Hong Kong etc..etc..etc
    Even our so called quality department stores buy from ANYWHERE that's cheap to them.
    Grab a bargain and cut out the middleman.