fiat camper assistance

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Marvic, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Marvic

Marvic Funster

When in France, would you rely on FIAT CAMPER ASSISTANCE. Or get red pennant assistance. Van is only 1 month old and will be going in June for 2 months. (n)(n)(n)

2. Bill_OR

Bill_OR Funster

Only had to call Fiat Camper Assistance once (and that was in the UK) and had no trouble at all - good service in fact!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steve devon

Steve devon Funster

Fiat camper assist would not cover fire or theft, red pennant covers anything thing that makes your vehicle unusable, yes we have Red pennant cover, it's expensive but if ever it's needed it suddenly becomes cheap !

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. campa cola

campa cola Funster

I looked into this, they will do things like change a tyre for you as its backed by the AA (as I remember). Couldn't find out about things like a repatriation of vehicle and driver and passengers though. So I took out a Safeguard policy who cover all that kind of thing as standard.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. campa cola

campa cola Funster

I looked into this, they will do things like change a tyre for you as its backed by the AA (as I remember). Couldn't find out about things like a repatriation of vehicle and driver and passengers though. So I took out a Safeguard policy who cover all that kind of thing as standard.

6. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

AFAIK they won't repatriate etc, and if I recall there are limitations on what they will cover anyway - if it's not a vehicle malfunction (ie an accident) I don't think you'd have any recovery at all, we always have another separate cover policy (Safeguard).

• Informative Informative x 2