Fiat 3.0mj - Free update on remap

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Wow, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Wow

Wow Trader - Engine ReMapping

Hello to all existing customers who have had their Fiat Ducato 3.0mj 160 remapped by us.
    We have been doing some extensive R&D on this engine and have developed a really good update for vehicles remapped prior to 1st August.
    Our customers are so pleased with the results, that we have decided to offer an update to existing customers, completely free-of-charge.
    Installation is being offered at either the Lincoln show, or the NEC in October.
    Please send me a private message to register, (please let me know your Name, phone number, Reg No and where/when it was originally remapped) or come to our stand and we will make arrangments for our technician to visit you over the weekend - update time will be about 10-15 minutes.
    This will be well worth doing and you will be delighted with the improvements.
    Cheers,
    Chris :thumb:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Nice one Chris, I am sure it will be apreciated :thumb:

Peter

3. Wow

Wow Trader - Engine ReMapping

Thank you to those who have contacted me about the free-update on the 3.0 Ducato 160MJ :Smile:
    Just to confirm, this free-of-charge service is available at Lincoln, the NEC or any of next years shows. As an alternative you may attend our offices in Iver, near Slough or Cornwall by appointment. The update will not normally be available through our dealers.

4. bunny2

bunny2 Read Only Funster

Had our 3.0 mj engine remapped by Chris at Wow before we went to Disneyland Paris for New Year and the difference is very noticable. It now pulls much better and is returning just over 28mpg just 3mpg more than previous. :Smile:
    Thanks Wow!