Fiamma Zip Awning Who sells this accessory? (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings,

I was reading the information on the upright on our awning the other day (as you do)

It shows that there is an accessory that you can buy to put on the 'van itself so that the foot of the awning, instead of being on the ground, is attached to the 'van a la the type seen on the side of shops.

It struck me that this would mean that in France, persons in authority couldn't claim that you were illegally camping because there was nothing outside the 'van itself that was on the terra firma.

Anyone one know where these shoes can be bought. I've looked on the Fiamma site to no avail

Rgh999

Free Member
Feb 4, 2014
S wales
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
5 years
Greetings,

I was reading the information on the upright on our awning the other day (as you do)

It shows that there is an accessory that you can buy to put on the 'van itself so that the foot of the awning, instead of being on the ground, is attached to the 'van a la the type seen on the side of shops.

It struck me that this would mean that in France, persons in authority couldn't claim that you were illegally camping because there was nothing outside the 'van itself that was on the terra firma.

Anyone one know where these shoes can be bought. I've looked on the Fiamma site to no avail

Is this what your after.
http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-Accessories-for-Zip-F45-F65/Fiamma-Wall-Fixing-Brackets

Believe you can also get them in stainless steel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings, Rgh999,

There's only one thing to say (other than thanks)

Doh!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back