Fiamma Turbo Vent (1 Viewer)

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Noticed these and wondered if they were any good? Are they easy to fit?

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hello ,Spidey we have one in our van yes they are very good have taken it to bits to clean it very easy to do ,as regards fitting cant aswer that one but it looks ok.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Yep,as Mike said good piece of kit, we have had one in our last 3 moho ' s , but not one in our current new one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Easy fit? well that depends on your DIY skills and confidence, I just finished fitting mine, I made up a plywood template to the size of the aperture, drilled centre hole in plate, offered it up to the ceiling making sure this was where I wanted it (already assessed that there was plenty of room on the roof) then using this centre hole I drilled through the ceiling located where this lines up with the centre hole sits on the roof making sure that the interior cover is not obstructing anything I then stuck the template to the roof using double sided adhesive tape then used my Fein vibro tool to cut out the aperture.... nice clean job, wired it into the 12 volt Power supply ( not lighting circuit) using a new ancillary fuse box 3amp fuse
works really well, powerful where I fitted it the noise level at full on is acceptable
that will be £300:D:D:D

Nov 2, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC, S&L Iveco
Exp
45 years
They work very well and if your lucky they just replace a standard roof vent of the same size. The quality of the unit itself is not great but has worked for the last four years.

Sep 6, 2012
Stone
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Had one in the last two 'vans, positioned above the bed. Great when in Europe in the summer. Doug the dog loves it too!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back