Fiamma Turbo Fan

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by combi, Jun 11, 2012.

1. combi

combi Read Only Funster

Seems a silly question given the temperature at the moment but I am looking to buy a fan for the hab area of the motorhome to use whilst travelling to keep the dogs cool.

I have tried the normal fans but they are very noisy and was thinking that the Fiamma one would be quieter and also useful when used as it should be.

Have any Funsters tried these fans - would they be suitable ? Any other suggestions would be very appreciated.

cakeboy

2. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

I was under the impression that the turbo couldn't be used on the move as the vent must be fully closed when travelling. Also, most of the 12v appliances in the habitation area are disabled when the vehicle's ignition is on. I guess this could be overcome by wiring direct to the battery.

3. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Have used this fan when on site and they are a very effective method of moving the air about. I think they need the roof vent open to be fully effective.
    We used with windows open slightly and it did a very job of changing the air throughout the van, never used while in motion. Ours was fitted in shower room and would clear steam, and leave room dry very quickly.