Fiamma Turbo Fan (1 Viewer)

combi

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Seems a silly question given the temperature at the moment but I am looking to buy a fan for the hab area of the motorhome to use whilst travelling to keep the dogs cool.

I have tried the normal fans but they are very noisy and was thinking that the Fiamma one would be quieter and also useful when used as it should be.

Have any Funsters tried these fans - would they be suitable ? Any other suggestions would be very appreciated.

cakeboy

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I was under the impression that the turbo couldn't be used on the move as the vent must be fully closed when travelling. Also, most of the 12v appliances in the habitation area are disabled when the vehicle's ignition is on. I guess this could be overcome by wiring direct to the battery.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Have used this fan when on site and they are a very effective method of moving the air about. I think they need the roof vent open to be fully effective.
We used with windows open slightly and it did a very job of changing the air throughout the van, never used while in motion. Ours was fitted in shower room and would clear steam, and leave room dry very quickly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back