Fiamma toilet with electric flush, knowlage needed. (1 Viewer)

val-h

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Funster No
Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum having just purchased our first Campervan, a 1993 Talbot Express Auto Sleeprs Rambler GL. It's in excellent condition and everything works as it should with the exception of a broken tap (temporarily fixed) and the Fiamma Kassett toilet.

Can anyone tell me how these operate???

My understanding was (note Was) that one puts pink fluid mixed with water in the flushing tank. However after adding a few liters of clean water to test the electric flush it seemed this is not so as it just poured out of the bottom.

What's going on here, is it that with the electric flush option fitted that the flush tank is no longer used? If so does this mean that it's also not possible to add any pink flushing fluid????

Also is it still possible to get hold of a new set of seals for these toilets? I've looked all over, including the Fiamma website, But those listed don't match the one I have.

Is there anyone out there who can help me with this?

Oh BTW Name of Val, nice to be around.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Val and welcome to the FUN,

yes you do still use the flush tank but it sounds like a seal or valve has failed on yours

water should only go into the bowl when pushing the flush knob.

never had one out but it may need to be taken out to cure the problem.:Sad:

PS...do you mean it poured out under the flush tank into the tank locker or into the toilet bowl ?

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I am not sure but I reacll that Fiamma sold off all the Kassette toilets to one converter.

If you give us a ring during the day some one should be able to advise you further.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back