• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiamma Safety Handle 46 (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Here is a Fiamma Safety handle Model 46 in mint condition not even a finger-mark on the sponge. However it is missing the through bolts and end covers. It is complete with the lock and two keys. It was removed from a motorhome but appears not to have been used. It will need bolts but the covers are unnecessary On Ebay they are listed at between £69 and £90. this one is for sale as is in the photograph for £23.00 delivered by Hermes
handle 1.jpg
handle2.jpg handle3.jpg

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I have sent a message to say I want to buy it but may have done it wrong! When I hit the profile I went for start conversation. If that was wrong perhaps humsafer will pm me. I looked for PM but could not see it. Prob ably could not see the wood for the trees.

Yes please want!

Clive

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I had better qualify the delivery. I will only pay Hermese postage at the standard rate. Any excess they charge for the highlands and Islands will have to be paid by the purchaser.

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Yes the lady comes with it but only on the box!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Yes the lady comes with it but only on the box!!!
Looks like an bleach blonde girl from the Essex area so will have to give it a miss ..however if she had been a dark haired hussy I might have been interested...too late now though as I see that @Cleve wants it ..lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back