Fiamma rear box

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by dogman, Nov 6, 2013.

1. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

On my last motor home I fitted a 500 Fiamma rear box, on PX for an Autotrail I kept the box and ordered a wall fitting kit to fit the box as there was no bike rack on the AT.
    Has anyone ever fitted a wall fitting kit to an AT 840SE (with rear bathroom, centre mounted sink) and if so what should I look out for, many thanks in advance.
    Cal

2. abforfun

abforfun Funster

Back Box

Hi we had a fiamma 500 and we fitted it on a thurle easy base that went on the tow bar saves drilling:thumb:

3. voyager 1

voyager 1 Read Only Funster

:Smile:Definatly the way to go is a thule easy carrier it attaches to tow ball on any vehicle, mount the back box on that. NO HOLES NEEDED IN VAN BODY got mine of thule web site on internet about £130 about 2years ago well worth it used it to carry mobilty scooter on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

Ahh but I already have a brand new box that cost over £400 plus the fitting kit, if that wasn't the case I certainly would consider buying a Thule.
    Thanks for your reply anyway:thumb:.
    Cal

5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi Cal,

We have fitted the wall brackets on a one or two Motorhomes in the past so please feel free to give my self or Glenn a call for some advise.

Regards

Ian, workshops
    www.johnscross.co.uk
    01580 881288.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

Many thanks Ian, I will call you when I make time to fit it in the next 10 days or so, biggest problem is how far apart do the brackets need to be, this is NOT in the instructions and in the bathroom there is a mirror that looks right in the way:Eeek:. Be very glad to listen to your advice, again many thanks for your offer.
    Regards
    Cal