• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiamma F45L privacy room (4.5m) NEW! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Brand new and never even taken out of the bag! All of the plastic bags inside the hold-all with the poles and the panels in are all still sealed !

My fixed roll out awning is an F45 zip. Unsure if the privacy room is the zip model or standard, just says F45L.

My roll out awning is 4.5m long and 2.5m off the ground, and it was bought to fit that.

It was part of the package when I bought my MH but I simply don't want it and will never use it - so it's gonna be a bargain for someone as they're almost £700 new!
I believe it's this one, but could be the newer zip model!

http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/fiamma/privacyroom.htm

Anyway, all I want for it is enough to cover the cost of a mesh type awning like the lillipad ones ( or whatever they're called now!) which is around £300 - so that's what this will cost ya!

You're welcome to collect it from me in Spain - but if you're not lucky enough to be over here then I guess I'll drag it back for you to collect it lol!
Will be back in the uk in June, and will be at the Stratford meet, and the mid summer and Malvern shows. Will also be in the Cheltenham area for some work on the van and also Suffolk/Norfolk border visiting folks then hopefully off to twin lakes.
If you live anywhere else, or aren't at these meets, tough - I'm not a courier hahaha!

Over to you! Cash on collection, used notes, non sequentially numbered and without the red dye preferred.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back