Fiamma Bike Rack. (1 Viewer)

shezza

Free Member
Jun 4, 2009
Funster No
Hi All, I am thinking of fitting a bike rack to my Elddis Suntrekker 140 (similar to Compass 140, Avantgarde 140, Suntor 140 etc. with rear lounge)
I would like to hear from members who have a Fiamma fitted and where do the internal fixings fall IE are they visible.......................Pete.

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi All, I am thinking of fitting a bike rack to my Elddis Suntrekker 140 (similar to Compass 140, Avantgarde 140, Suntor 140 etc. with rear lounge)
I would like to hear from members who have a Fiamma fitted and where do the internal fixings fall IE are they visible.......................Pete.

Hi Pete,

If you give us a call, we can give you chapter and verse:thumb:

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Our Burstner came with rack. No signs internally. Bike rack + electric bikes - essential !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 5, 2009
Clitheroe, UK
Funster No
MH
Poptop
Exp
I've just bought a Lunar Roadstar with rear lounge and it has a Fiamma bike rack fitted. The upper set of bolts protrude through the rear wall and are visible inside just below the window. They were covered with white plastic caps but since they interfere with the blind and make it awkward to clip in the down position, I have had to remove them. Something to look out for when deciding where to mount the rack.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back