Fiamma awning (1 Viewer)

combi

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
I have a Fiamma Caravanstore awning and the bag has been damaged sometime in the past plus the awning itself has some minor holes as a result.
The roller and legs are fine and I was thinking that a replacement bag/awning may be available. Searching the net has not come up with anything so I am coming to the font of all knowledge to ask the Funsters if such a thing exists.

Many thanks

cakeboy

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its probably worth giving Johns Cross a call, (their advert is on the right) They are the main Fiamma dealer and hold almost the whole range in stock, if its available they'll have it, :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
The bag is an integral part of the awning and as such cannot be replaced, if the awning has holes or tears this is the cheapest way of repairing it, Fiamma do do a repair kit but this is similiar and you get a lot more for your money!

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/products/Tenacious-Repair-Tape.html

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

combi

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Hi Peter
Was aware that the bag was part of the awning but was hoping that it would be possible to replace both bits ie the bag and awning complete.

Thanks for the reply

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Cakeboy you have a PM.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
You are in Cochester..

Camping and General on Canvey Island do awning repairs and alterations .. :thumb:

they also stock canvas and other materials for DIY repairs .. I bought to make my own window sun shades..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back