St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Any Funsters going and staying on the campsite? We have never been before and having missed out on Glasto tickets :cry: we are giving the Goodwood FOS a go.

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
We're going, arriving Wednesday afternoon. Our second time, son and girlfriends first.
Getting close now and getting exited.

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
We are just going on the Friday as live close by. Great day out been a few times. I prefer the revival meeting as everyone dresses up in the 40s and 60s gear. But even so they are both good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
St Piran

St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Thanks for your replies, a few more questions.
What are the 'must see' things? can you take your own beer into the festival? is there any live music?

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Thanks for your replies, a few more questions.
What are the 'must see' things? can you take your own beer into the festival? is there any live music?
Never camped there, and it is on my bucket list. Been to the FOS a few time though, must see things have to be waiting for one of the supercars hitting the flint wall (at least one will). The celebrity drivers will be wandering around, we met sir sterling moss one year, and Jackie Stewart. There is so much to see, and all so casual, I liked the concours cars, but my wife thought that was boring!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
a good friend of mine used to transport cars to the FOS amongst other places around the world. sadly he died there a few years ago so it has a sad connection for me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Been to FoS five years on the trot and it is fantastic if you're into cars and motorsport. Must see things? EVERYTHING! Must do thing? Champagne on the lawn on Sunday afternoon! Enjoy it.

D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back