Apr 3, 2011
wakefield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
Hi all
I have just been making enquiry's about joining Brittany ferry's club voyager, £100 registration £115 membership to bring down the cost of our ferry to Spain in November, is there any other funster thinking of doing the same because if two of us joined at the same time it would work out at £100 +£115 +£60 associate member total for two memberships £275 that £137.50 each instead of £215 both have same privilege's

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
We've got to make a trip to the UK in November and I've put the size of the van (7.39) as below 8m and didn't mention about the bikes as even with them on the back we still come within the 8m.
Just hope we don't have a problem.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Has anyone any ideas on the cheapest way to book a ferry to spain, I'm coming up with £700 return on internet that's with a cabin. out in Nov back in march
Which route and service is that for, but it sounds about right. You can get 30% off with Club Voyage but you only make a small saving in the first year, but still worth it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
We met a couple with a type 25 VW, two bikes on a tailgate rack towing a trailer. They asked did we pay extra for our bikes on the rack, no we had not as the van is 7.25 metres, so I book it at 8 metres including the bikes. They had paid extra even though the bikes were between the van and trailer. We use Brittany Ferries a lot, never noticed if we are measured, but it only takes beam to do it

When I was a "tugger" with bikes on the back of the car at first I ticked the "rear mounted cycles" box on the Brit Ferries form then one time at Portsmouth the lady in the check in box told me it was not necessary as we were towing a caravan and actually refunded what extra I had paid :)

swidy

Free Member
Apr 3, 2011
wakefield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
Which route and service is that for, but it sounds about right. You can get 30% off with Club Voyage but you only make a small saving in the first year, but still worth it.
its for the Brittany ferries Spain routes, I rang them the other day and got a quote of £818.00 return or £629 with club voyager saying £189.00 so with breakfast vouchers I would say the cost of club voyager on my first trip.

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
I have a 7m motorhome no bike rack two trips this year from portsmouth both times they came out and checked the length of my motorhome I think they thought it had grown in the sun the secound time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back