Ferry booked (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Hi folks, having weighed up the UK weather / driving north /south options we have opted for a few degrees improvement on the thermostat and a lot less driving for our next trip. I have just booked the Hull Rotterdam ferry for 6 nights on land stay in Holland. We have previously stayed in a suburbian hotel in Amsterdam for almost a week and loved its buzz and diversity.
I am looking for recommendations for great places to visit / stay. Maybe Delft for a couple of nights? We have a 9.2 meter motorhome and prefer sites where we can easily walk / cycle to where we want to go.
Can you please help me cut to the chase and pick 2 or 3 more great places to visit. We are Caravan club and Acsi members.

Thanks

Janet

OP
OP
Granjan
Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Thanks @davidbaldam it may well be that we go there, was looking to see something new if poss. I have sent a couple of emails to other campsites at Delft ... no vacancies and at Marken further north.:active:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Granjan
Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Amsterdam city camp looking good, safe, secure, but they don't take reservations, can anyone tell me how busy it is likely to be over the next couple of weeks and if we will be able to have electric hook up or if it is just a case of an hours hook up? I have seen that we will be using our own toilet facilities.

Cheers

Janet

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back