Free Member
Apr 12, 2016
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 120
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone. Just signed up to motorhome fun so thought I best introduce myself. Me and the OH hired a Hymer last year and toured Scotland for 2 weeks. We loved it soooo much we've bought our very own motorhome, an Elddis Autoquest 120 and we pick it up next week. Well actually in 7 sleeps!! OMG I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!! I've got so many questions to ask as I'm sure looking after one is a little bit different to just hiring one. Thanks for having me, Vanda

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome let the adventure begin!! Enjoy you new MH!:hiya2::WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Welcome to Fun and motorhoming.
We hired before buying....wise move :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Hi everyone. Just signed up to motorhome fun so thought I best introduce myself. Me and the OH hired a Hymer last year and toured Scotland for 2 weeks. We loved it soooo much we've bought our very own motorhome, an Elddis Autoquest 120 and we pick it up next week. Well actually in 7 sleeps!! OMG I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!! I've got so many questions to ask as I'm sure looking after one is a little bit different to just hiring one. Thanks for having me, Vanda
:smiley: Know that feeling well :smiley: Enjoy your new van :smiley: You've made an excellent choice joining Fun :smiley: Funsters really are the best :smiley: You'll get lots of help and advice :smiley: Happy motorhoming :smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back