FED UP FED UP FED UP (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
.............but......... did you find the phone?

glad you sorted it(y)

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
LOL. No Vic. I never found the phone. I am just glad there were other people standing around when it started to ring..... I am sure no-one would have believed me ... :)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Well looks like you will make it to Shell Island(y)....... and if you have anymore problems it looks like that there are plenty there that will give you a jump.............start that is.....

:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 17, 2014
Redditch England
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
When you find somebody who really understands that there electric stuff, perhaps you need to ensure that the solar panel is working, and that there's a splitter to enable charging of domestic and engine battery together.
I bought my van in Belgium, and it had a large solar panel on the roof, but only charging the domestic batteries. I've since installed a splitter so that it maintains the engine battery too. This charger is wonderful, even when parked up, the batteries are kept on a floating charge, around 14.2 volts in daylight.

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
When you find somebody who really understands that there electric stuff, perhaps you need to ensure that the solar panel is working, and that there's a splitter to enable charging of domestic and engine battery together.
I bought my van in Belgium, and it had a large solar panel on the roof, but only charging the domestic batteries. I've since installed a splitter so that it maintains the engine battery too. This charger is wonderful, even when parked up, the batteries are kept on a floating charge, around 14.2 volts in daylight.
Hi Jim, I have one of those too ... I don't know what happened to make everything go skew whiff.

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Been off the air for a couple of days so just read of your problems, pleased to hear that they may be sorted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back