• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Fan-tastic Fan Or Similar (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Does anyone have a Fan-Tastic Fan (manual or rain sensor) Endless Breeze or Fiamma 12v window fan for sale please?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes I have the Fiamma Turbo Fan, stands in a window or clips up into the roof vent. Purchased it brand new from Johns Cross without Funster Discount I might add.

Used it once to test and put it back in the box where it has been since. I was looking for a good home for it.....

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Well that sound just the thing. I will care for it very well, send you photos and everything!

Now the hard bit, which meets are you planning on going too or we could plan that visit we were talking about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Our immediate plans are to avoid any meets where you two go so as to avoid the "Blame" culture for buying your new MoHo.

Yorkshire mini meet with Jez and Lin last week of July, Bristol / Malvern / Pembrey, you are most welcome down here if you're passing, (that's my way of getting you to stay a maximum of two nights)...... love to see you but can you handle all that extra length in these tightly wooded lanes.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
As it happens we may be popping down to Portsmouth soon, or as soon as DVLA can get the paperwork sorted for the new MoHo. It would be rude not to swing by and say hello. If not, we will catch you at Malvern.

How many English Pounds would you like for the fan? Or would you prefer Dirums, we've got loads of those?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Not generous at all, a deal that suits both parties is all one can strive for in life; win-win.

.....if it makes you feel better I'll try to find a problem for Colin to solve......... xx Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back