Nov 2, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
ADRIA CORAL 660SL
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
Evening whoever is there,
Any help would be appreciated on a problem I have had this weekend with my trauma heating.
Worked fine then the fan stopped working with a red light appearing on the thermostat control.
Hot water ok, but no fan assisted blower.
Anybody got an idea?
Its on an Adria 2006 (probably not relevant but wot do I know, not a lot!)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Have you tried turning the thermostat up? Ours is green up to thermostatic setting, however once temp reached the fan switches off and the light goes red.. Once the temp drops on comes the fan and the light goes back to green.

Trikeman.

OP
OP
abra80dog

abra80dog

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
ADRIA CORAL 660SL
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
What happens is when you turn it up too much the red dot comes on and the fan doesn't come on
heating is on but no fan; believe me on Sunday night we were freezing (Northampton, frost on the ground and dog hiding under the quilt shivering with the missus.) Max wasn't happy at all; not sure about the wife as she hasnt spoke to me since (every cloud and all that eh?)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
jammed blade? try moving the boy of the fan with your fingers reaching around the back and under but power off although it is not a strong motor it can catch if the body has been slightly moved . poke around and try it. This is the heater blower for the distribution pipes. If the water warms up then the flame fan is working to supply air for that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
abra80dog

abra80dog

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
ADRIA CORAL 660SL
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
ok, I will try these suggestions and keep you informed; thanks guys; Im sure it cant be much as it was working; we were on 230volt by the way. Going to go to the Peterborough show in a couple of weeks; first time we have used it on 12 volt. never done that before but as we are going on a six week trip to Italy end of May it should be a good tester. Also as neebies it will be good to meet some motor-home fun people and learn stuff I think. we really haven't a clue!. Bring Max and the wife is also allowed to come.
I will try things on the heating at the week end but any other suggestions please.
Many thanks for replies so far
ernie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back