Free Member
May 15, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner T686 delfin
Exp
Since 2000
Hi all another newbie here looking for advice on my newly aquire delfin t686 only had it about a week although it's an 06 model - however when I hook up to power (e.h.u) there is a fan starts and stops and continues to do so every 15 to 20 secs in the riech box under front passengers seat? Is this normal ie: is it supposed to do that. Any replies would be gratefully received as I'm a little concerned .cheers george

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hello and welcome George....

I'm sorry I can't help with that particular issue.... but i'm sure someone will be along soon to give you some ideas (y)

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We have an '05, T680 with the Reich box and haven't heard a fan running in that manner. Our 600 watt inverter does that on/off thing when charging the bike batteries.
What size leisure battery bank do you have and do you have solar ? The charger is known to give overheating problems if it's charging too big a bank of batteries.
We had to have our E Box replaced just after we got the van as some of the pcb trackworks had burned out, the fridge not working on 12 volt was the indicator.
Putting a 150 w solar panel on the roof means we rarely use hook ups now.
Hope you get to the bottom of this and can start enjoying your van.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we do hear ours occasionally but its not constantly on and off once again we have solar so charger probably has less to do and its not often were on ehu Its also possible your fan is noisier than ours therefore more noticable

OP
OP
Blue di + jean

Blue di + jean

Free Member
May 15, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner T686 delfin
Exp
Since 2000
Thank you all for the replies in answer to some of the asks" the size of bank at the moment is 1 leisure @ 100 ah- soon hopefully to be 2. I also have 150 watt solar with 20 amp regulator which will charge two batteries but only found out yesterday it won't fit on roof as the techie guy stated " your roofs too busy" take it he means all the vents and satelite dish are not leaving enough room for size of panel? So anyone looking for panel and regulator about 5 months old I've got one going cheap.apart from that the fan stopped as soon as I moved the leisure battery so I'm assuming dodgy connector at battery and it hasn't came on again since . So thanks again for all suggestions.george

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back