Fan...Endless Breeze or similar. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29692
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We're away for a while from tomorrow and I think we might appreciate a fan at night. Good forward planning on my part there not in any way leaving things until the last minute. :doh:

I really would like an Endless Breeze one but I don't think that is going to happen in time. The guy that imports them into the UK is based about 10 minutes from me but at the moment is doing a passable impression of Lord Lucan riding Shergar.

So, does anyone know of any dealer/accessory shop that I will pass on, or close to, the A1 between Stamford and Durham that will sell me a 12V fan? Type not important at this stage. I've looked on Brownhills website and typing "Fan" into the search box comes back with nothing so unless someone can say for certain that they sell them I'm not going to bother stopping there.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
wow just did a quick search you can buy this for the equivalent of £42 from amazon.com with free shipping from the USA but in the uk its about £70 - £80 ouch

Good luck with your search

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I know. I would have been happy to do that but it didn't occur to me until too late to wait for delivery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Check out your local boot sale. We got two from there both bought seperately but the same. £3 and £4. Mum taught me to haggle well.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We had a swift delivery of a Fiamma Turbo Vent from Johns Cross (see other 12V Fan thread) - if you contact them perhaps they can have it delivered to one of your destinations? They delivered by Interlink who allow you to change 1 hour time slots to suit once dispatched so no waiting in all day & don't forget Funster discount too(y)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow when we get to our first site if I don't find one on the way.

Eyeinthesky

Free Member
Sep 9, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
You might wanna savew youre dosh...the forecast is for it to get cooler from Sunday!!

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Got one and it is good. Run it direct off the Solar panel ancilliary supply with a direct socket I fitted up forward, full power during the day when it is Hot Hot Hot. On first setting overnight. It hasn't killed the batts up to now. All charged up again by back of 8, don't get up any sooner, so may be earlier. Good luck with your search.

PS It is good for keeping midges out of the van

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
wow just did a quick search you can buy this for the equivalent of £42 from amazon.com with free shipping from the USA but in the uk its about £70 - £80 ouch

Good luck with your search
Lucky enough to get mine in USA where it cost about $35...... Now where is that smug git smiley when you really need it? ;)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Lucky enough to get mine in USA where it cost about $35...... Now where is that smug git smiley when you really need it? ;)
How long ago was that, and where did you get it from please? I am off to the States for a month visiting daughter and want to buy one while over there. I can find them on Amazon for $58 but not as low as that!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi, It was from West marine at the time - about 5 years ago now. West marine seem to be everywhere. Worth checking on their website to see what is available. This one was an end of season bargain, just when I wanted it. Probably up in price now but your price is still only £34!!

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, It was from West marine at the time - about 5 years ago now. West marine seem to be everywhere. Worth checking on their website to see what is available. This one was an end of season bargain, just when I wanted it. Probably up in price now but your price is still only £34!!
They don't seem to sell them any more according to the website. And the ones they do sell look very expensive. :cry:

Shame because there is a branch only about 5 miles from where I am staying. Will go for the Amazon one once out there I think. Am also going to buy wheel covers from Amazon when I am out there. They already have my daughter's address as my alternative address!

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Just to say, we like the 'Endless Breeze' 12 volt fan from the USA - we bought one a couple of years ago through Amazon. Does a great job when the heat is on.

Mike

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
They don't seem to sell them any more according to the website. And the ones they do sell look very expensive. :cry:
......could be why mine was cheap then........

Mind you that is a good deal from Amazon USA. I do the same when I go to Houston if I need either LL Bean shirts (not cheap but very good) or Amazon stuff you can't get in UK Cheers!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back