Feb 7, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer CC646
Exp
Since 2006 But have'nt been anywhere
Hi Guys / Gals
Are thgere any families planning out of school rallies ie Euro Disney in April May or July/August.
We are a family of 5 us 2 and 3 boys and although We've travelled around the uk we would love to do some of Europe

Big G:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun

We are a family of 3 us 2 and our 15 year old daughter but normally 4 as Sophie tends to bring a friend, as for euro Disney we went last Easter with another family off here so no plans this year. Do join in with the uk rallies though you will have fun and meet loads who might then end up arranging a trip with you.

OP
OP
B

Big G

Free Member
Feb 7, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer CC646
Exp
Thanks for that Gerry My wife is called Sandy ( will do profile later ) ours are all boys 17 14 and 7 ( late I know ) I will keep an eye on the site which I found by accident but what a brill idea and way for vanners to keep in touch

Big G:Cool::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Don't know if I want to meet you with two boys that age with me having a 15 year old daughter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes we met a family off here about two years ago and have now become good friends spending a few weekends away together and even two weeks around France personally I don't know how they put up with us :ROFLMAO:

Well maybe see you at one of the meets/rallies only one we have booked so far is the Chester one over Easter.

OP
OP
B

Big G

Free Member
Feb 7, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer CC646
Exp
Its ok Gerry She's safe my boys still think its for stirring tea.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You'll understand more when / iff we meet

G:thumb:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome to fun

Glad to here you have travelled around the uk we would love to do some of Europe.:RollEyes:

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back