Extremely excited newbie here (1 Viewer)

Y

Yvonne

Deleted User
Hi my name is Yvonne & my hubby is Joe.
Our very generous son has just enabled us to buy our very 1st MH & we couldnt be more grateful or happy.
Avid wild campers for decades my son thought it was about time we had an upgrade :LOL: due to my medical conditions hence the MH.
We collect our Swift Sundance 1998 in 2 days (y) & to say Im excited is an understatement.
We have so many travel plans now just need to get our 2 pups passports & we will be all set yayyýyyy:LOL:

Looking forward to getting acquainted with members & having a laugh.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hello @Yvonne . welcome to the house of fun.. we hope to see you at one of our meets. but don't forget we are here to help. (y)

OP
OP
Y

Yvonne

Deleted User
Thank yoy Cruiser & yes definately looking forward to meets (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
:welc:
Welcome Yvonne and Joe.
Have many more decades of FUN with the motorhome.
Hope you don't mind me mentioning that you'll need to pay your subs, a paltry sum, to continue to post.
Go on you know it makes sense!:clap2:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Yvonne and Joe and welcome to the madhouse. :welc:
Hope you enjoy motorhoming as much as we all do :party:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
smiley-41.jpg
Hi from Devon hope you get full enjoyment from your new toy

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN. To get the best out of the best forum on the net you need to pay the annual subscription, which you will get back in advice alone, but be careful this site can become very additive. (y)

Jul 23, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
knaus van ti 600mg
Exp
Getting There since 2013
Hello and welcome :)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Ja63

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
Hi Yvonne and Joe......what a lovely, caring son you have!

We too are newbies having owned our first motorhome for just two weeks. Only had one night away so far as a test run but going away for two nights this coming weekend.

We also have two pups and I have taken one to the vets today for her rabies jab and to get her passport. The other one was spayed on Friday so needs a bit of recovery time before she has her jab....she's booked in for next week.

Then hopefully we'll be planning our first trip to France and possibly Spain. We will probably go at Christmas because we get a nice long break from work but we might squeeze in a week in September. Depends on the immigrant situation which is putting me off a bit at the moment and we prefer to use the tunnel because our dogs wouldn't cope with being left in the motorhome on the ferry car deck. So September will be either France or Scotland....

When are you planning on going to le continent?

Ja63

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
There seems to be an awful lot of newbie's just lately ......the motorhome dealers must be rubbing their hands with glee!

Hopefully if motorhome numbers keep going up it might prod UK councils in the direction of actually making some parking facilities available for us when they realise that collectively we have quite a bit of money to spend!

OP
OP
Y

Yvonne

Deleted User
Thank you all for the lovely welcome.

Ja we are hoping to travel through Europe to Norway...I am obsesses with the Northern Lights & whales..hopefully get to see both in spades there.

We too have to get doggie passports...we wont go to Europe till next year but I cant wait.

If you come up to Scotland Skye is a must....a drive up the West Coast offers the most spectacular scenery.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Thank you all for the lovely welcome.

Ja we are hoping to travel through Europe to Norway...I am obsesses with the Northern Lights & whales..hopefully get to see both in spades there.

We too have to get doggie passports...we wont go to Europe till next year but I cant wait.

If you come up to Scotland Skye is a must....a drive up the West Coast offers the most spectacular scenery.

I share a similar obsession / desire to see the northern lights, disappointed for you living so far north that you haven't seen them yet already

I spent a week in Durness this January following a solar flare, but saw nothing, lovely trip though

Looking forward to reading about your travels :)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome all you newcomers.

Wyn

Ken&Carol

Free Member
Jul 12, 2015
Preston
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi
Another newbie!!! Been out twice, just planning a week or so in Wales in a couple of weeks, very excited!! :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back