External blinds (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Can anyone please tell me which are the best external blinds to buy for my Roller Team. I have looked at Silver Products but no not of anyone ever having bought any, Milenco is another make I am looking at.

Thanks

Graham

OP
OP
DandG5515
Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
I have bought some Silver Products blinds, they fit perfect. Trying them out in a couple of weeks and will post what I think of them after trying.

Graham

Benni-Boy

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
Hi. Genuine "Silver Screens" are by far the best quality. I have had two sets now for different vehicles. Quality is far superior to "Taylor Made". Go for their "Paragon" style screens which you can fold down during the day rather than removing completely.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
HI graham look on the ads for sale we have just sold our m/h going back to a caravan we pick it up to day ref milenco we found them to be good in every way why pay double the price? just for a name they fit perfect round the doors and have elastic ajustable straps that fit around the mirrors tony

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi. Genuine "Silver Screens" are by far the best quality. I have had two sets now for different vehicles. Quality is far superior to "Taylor Made". Go for their "Paragon" style screens which you can fold down during the day rather than removing completely.:thumb:

I would agree .They are a perfect fit and very good quality ,and yes better than T/M :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back