External blinds

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by gwnking, Oct 4, 2009.

1. gwnking

gwnking Read Only Funster

Can anyone please tell me which are the best external blinds to buy for my Roller Team. I have looked at Silver Products but no not of anyone ever having bought any, Milenco is another make I am looking at.

Thanks

Graham

2. gwnking

gwnking Read Only Funster

I have bought some Silver Products blinds, they fit perfect. Trying them out in a couple of weeks and will post what I think of them after trying.

Graham

3. Benni-Boy

Benni-Boy Read Only Funster

Hi. Genuine "Silver Screens" are by far the best quality. I have had two sets now for different vehicles. Quality is far superior to "Taylor Made". Go for their "Paragon" style screens which you can fold down during the day rather than removing completely.:thumb:

4. tony morris

tony morris Read Only Funster

HI graham look on the ads for sale we have just sold our m/h going back to a caravan we pick it up to day ref milenco we found them to be good in every way why pay double the price? just for a name they fit perfect round the doors and have elastic ajustable straps that fit around the mirrors tony

5. stagman

stagman Deleted User

I would agree .They are a perfect fit and very good quality ,and yes better than T/M :thumb:

6. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member