Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
York
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I have recently bought a two year old Autotrial Scout with the 160 Ducato chassis, I beleive that the chassis has limited third year warrenty plus it has some Autotrail warrenty to three years.

Should I be looking at taking out extended warrenty cover on the vehicle, if so any suggestions.

Thanks

Andrew

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
I have recently bought a two year old Autotrial Scout with the 160 Ducato chassis, I beleive that the chassis has limited third year warrenty plus it has some Autotrail warrenty to three years.

Should I be looking at taking out extended warrenty cover on the vehicle, if so any suggestions.

Thanks

Andrew

From my own experience most of the faults that develop with MH's are with the conversion and not the chassis and its the convention that has the least cover with these insurance based warranty's.

Read the small print carefully particularly the cover and the body, doors, and lamination.

Doug...

Upvote 0

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Most warranties arnt worth the paper they are written on, lots of get out clauses and things not covered that should be.

As previously said the van will probably be ok its everything else you need to worry about and warranties for this side of the job are, to be frank a bit crap!!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back