Wow

Trader - Engine ReMapping
Sep 8, 2010
Charlestown, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I took the old girl our for a chinese last night, as i'd been away all weekend at Shepton.
I was gabbling on about different things that happened whilst I was away and she said that the show community have become like a little extended family.
That made me think that she was right (rare!) that business we do at shows isn't about gritting your teeth and trying to make a buck, its a genuinley enjoyable weekend, we have a laugh, of course we make a few quid but also some good friends too.
Then when someone puts themselves out to give some feedback like we had yesterday from WIBBLA does make it somehow seem much more worth it too as i'm sure the chap from John Cross would agree.
So, basically thank you :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

I recently spent 4 weeks in hospital and stunned how nice Funsters can be.:thumb:

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Then when someone puts themselves out to give some feedback like we had yesterday from WIBBLA does make it somehow seem much more worth it too as i'm sure the chap from John Cross would agree.
So, basically thank you :thumb:

Your more than welcome your service was outstanding the chaps that did the remap for us answered everything i asked and the end result was a very happy customer. You only have yourselves to pat on the back.

Well done and welcome to the Family....

:)

(p.s don't for get that extra discount we agreed.... lmao)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back