Expensive Bacon Rolls Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'd heard about them. I'd read about them on the forum. So Saturday I went in search of Jim's Bacon Rolls!
First Stop... £60 in diesel then on we went driving through rain... snow.. heat and sandstorms, ooops sorry got carried away no sandstorms.
Then we got to where we heard we might find some......Newbury.
So while we waited patiently we had a look around the show... which cost me another £60 quid! Heard folks saying they would be here Sunday, not much sleep that night. Woke next morning to the smell of bacon...... could this be it!!! Looked out of the window and saw people emerging from all corners of the site... no time to lose, ran across the site £1 in hand waist deep in grey water and fag butts... then I saw him like a Greek God, spatula in hand with grey shorts and those white muscular legs, UV rays bouncing off the top of his head. I went up to him nervously then I heard those words.... Burnt or normal? I muttered normal and there it was my bacon roll!!
Would I do it all again... you bet. Thanks for a nice weekend so nice to meet the people whose knowledge has been an inspiration to us newbies.

Gary

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back