Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
weymouth sunny dorset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 but tugged for 10
Just to update people who want to know, since my last thread, the Peugeot Boxer van exhaust pipe does fit the Elddis mh without any modification, except last bit of pipe 2 inches too short to clear the body work, just needs a chrome end pipe to do the trick. tony:Smile:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Link Removed, something that you should learn about. If something is wrong with your engine, it will typically show symptoms. For those who have smoke emerging from your tailpipe, it can help point you towards what is wrong with your engine.

You have :spam: coming out your exhaust

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
If you are fitting a chrome end pipe make sure it's secure. The end of our exhaust pipe was rusted into holes so I cut it off and put a chrome end on. However the end pipe it wasn't all that long and after a while the screw loosened and the end pipe fell off.

I bought one similar to This One which was longer and then reinforced the joint by wrapping exhaust repair bandage round it. That kept the beggar on :Smile:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
There is no general exhaust for the motorhome body, and all fiat/pug/citroen boxes will fit as they are supplied for the 'van' rather that motorhome.

The only peice that is missing is the extention tube, which although made for motorhomes, is rather expensive for just a peice of tube! Usually between £20-60, which makes it better to buy an chrome extender for under a tenner, and secure that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back