Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
First of all, I tend to agree with Steve4kay's and Scotjimland's comments re meets mentioned on MH Fun. These should be, and as far as I'm aware, are, open to all who wish to participate.
I would like to thank Brisey for his post and I will endeavour to attend at least 1 MH Fun meet this year.
Though I must admit, I still feel a little bit uncomfortable in bringing my Elddis into the company of large RVs', Kon-Tikis, Dethleffs et al.
But time will tell. Until then I will remain mostly in the background on the forum but will post if I think that I can contribute further to the site.
Cheers all.
Try coming to the Carmarthen meet, Ill be theere, (fingers crossed) with my 1981 Newlander, so you need not feel a poor relation. Hee Hee

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Try coming to the Carmarthen meet, Ill be theere, (fingers crossed) with my 1981 Newlander, so you need not feel a poor relation. Hee Hee

I have seen the "beast" and its only the woodworm and borer beatles thats holding Roger in one piece !!!! The actual MH is fine !!!!! ....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and his radio's made from ham

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements