Mar 4, 2010
Scotland
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
0 starting in June 2010
:thumb: Hi
After 20 years of caravaning we went to visit the NEC ( for the first time!) and have bought a motor home which we take ownership in JUne....4 months and counting:Eeek:
Am going to book myself into a manorovering course as I am a bit nervous about driving . Will log on to this forum to get info from fellow campers...roll on summer

sandils

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
:thumb: Hi
After 20 years of caravaning we went to visit the NEC ( for the first time!) and have bought a motor home which we take ownership in JUne....4 months and counting:Eeek:
Am going to book myself into a manorovering course as I am a bit nervous about driving . Will log on to this forum to get info from fellow campers...roll on summer

sandils
Hi and welcome happy wilding in june BAZ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi sandils and :welcome:to MotorHomeFun.:thumb:
Congratulations on your purchase.::bigsmile:
There are lots of friendly folk on here, any questions, just ask away :winky:someone will know the answer.::bigsmile: It's gonna be a long wait until June, but it will be worth it I am sure.:thumb:

flyingwelcome

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
congratulations and welcome to the fun.....

just out of interest...why 4 months, it sounds an awful long time, is it being specially built to order?

OP
OP
S

sandils

Free Member
Mar 4, 2010
Scotland
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
0 starting in June 2010
Thanks for welcome

::bigsmile:
We've ordered a swift Kontiki 669 and its due off end of May and we have asked for a towbar and satelitte fitted by the dealer hence the wait.
Can i ask how easy is it to tow with an A frame?

sandils:thanks:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hiya we have a Bessacarr 765p and we tow our Peugeot 307 it tows fantastic you cant even feel it on the back :Smile:

KenandSue

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
West London
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Less than 1
Hello from us and :welcomefunster:
We are new to motorhoming as well. Only been out a few times, but it's great fun!! I bet June can't come soon enough......

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome to motorhome fun

Why not join us for the summer meet at East Mersea in Essex have a look at the meets and rallies forum. There may be some others that may interest you too

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
wellcome

a very big welcome and hope you enjoy this site as much as i do, have learnt lots, not much i realy wanted to know, but cant have it all, only one sad bit,, havnt found many as handsome or witty or charming as me,, maybe now i have,,,,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:good luck, from froghopper:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: i feel a reply on its way:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Hi ans welcome
A kontiki will be quite difficult to tow with an A frame. I suggest you use the kon tiki to tow a smmall car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just joking have a great time and i,m sure you will love the new van. the kontiki marque has been going about 2o yrs or more and it a well tried and trusted design. It has stood the tests of time and kept up with the modern design concepts.

phill

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hi and welcome. Each day will feel like a lifetime till you get the new purchase but when you do it will be heaven!
Lucille

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the forum, nice motorhome, it will tow well and after towing a caravan all these years you will not even notice its there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back