MollytheMotorhome

Free Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi to all! We are couple from Hampshire - totally new to Motorhoming - but having talked about it for years, talked to friends and dealers for advice we have finally taken the plunge!!!
We picked up our Motorhome on Friday - and she is gorgeous!
2009 Autotrail Cheyenne 696G
Anyway we just wanted to say 'Hi' - . . . . . and if anyone could suggest a lovely site for a couple of newbies . . . where hopefully we wont make complete prats of ourselves! Somewhere quiet . . . with some nice views . . in Devon/Dorset or even Hampshire???
Any advice would be great.::bigsmile:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, welcome, and well done on your purchase, cannot help with the camp site but a look through HERE should help. Good luck and hope to see you on your travels:thumb:

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Hi and welcome.

The only advice I can give is get yourselves along to a fun rally. You can make a complete prat of yourself there and it would be considered normal behaviour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and :welcomefunster:

We've got something in common.........our mh is also called Molly:roflmto:
Bill and Margaret

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Stopped at Garstang for 2 nights recently and a couple next door said they were on their first trip and only had the van 1 week.

We were only on our 2nd trip out, everybody passing was friendly and if there had been any problems i'm sure there would have been offers of help.

There's a lot of us still learning.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Stopped at Garstang for 2 nights recently and a couple next door said they were on their first trip and only had the van 1 week.

We were only on our 2nd trip out, everybody passing was friendly and if there had been any problems i'm sure there would have been offers of help.

There's a lot of us still learning.::bigsmile:

Yes, we're definitely still learning, apart from a minor malfunction with bubblewrap in the oven :RollEyes: it's been great so far. The trip to France next month will be the biggest test for us though............
Bill::bigsmile:

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Hi and congratulations on your purchase. It's a whole new world...
I'm new to the forum too but have been motorhoming a while longer.
I'd vouch for the Caravan Club as well, if you want continuity of quality sites.
It's not as adventurous, but you know what to expect when you get there.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi and BIG Welcome from the Isle of Wight. Terry:Cool:
If you are looking for a nice campsite on the island ( Whitefield Forest Campsite) really nice site only been built about 4 years ago toilet block fab, 1/2 mile from tesco's nice walks from site, if you think about coming , they do inclusive cost with ferry travel. everywhere on the island is no more than 15 miles away . If ever you do come over I can give you the best places to visit safely in your motorhome. Terry:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back