Not open for further replies.

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
I know i have spoke to u Carl but just to remind u take us off the list for this meet

thanks
leanne:Smile:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Can you add us to this meet ::bigsmile::Smile::Smile:

Thanks Mark & Shaz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Carl,

Sorry but due to Micks dad being in hospital and confused we cannot go far from home as he lives on his own when he comes out, so we regretfully wont be able to make this meet :cry:

See you soon

Sheila & Mick

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
Hello Carl65,

We sent you a pm and not seen us on your list.
We do not need ehu please put us on as attending our
second rally, ta.

Ann & Harry

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Carl

due to the distance (approx 5 hours) we will be travelling through the night, so will it be okay to get on the rugby club first thing thusday morning?

really looking forward to this

thanks
Andrea

OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi guys, I am looking for some help with this meet, I am still up to my eyes in work. just returned from london the grand designs show and it was mad. Is there anyone who can take control of this meet ???? I would like to come but just have not got the time thought it would have calmed down by no but wrong thought there was ressesion on

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi guys, I am looking for some help with this meet, I am still up to my eyes in work. just returned from london the grand designs show and it was mad. Is there anyone who can take control of this meet ???? I would like to come but just have not got the time thought it would have calmed down by no but wrong thought there was ressesion on

Hi Carlos,

Can you please tell me if this meet is still going ahead? I have limited duty rota available and only a couple of days off.
Is someone taking it over or should we be making alternative arrangements for the Queens party?

Im also in a spot of bother as they are closing my cul de sac and using it to host a street party, meaning when Im out Im out and cant get back in :cry:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
yes we have also taken time off work and need to know whats happening please.
even if you can not run this meet are all our places secure still at the rugby club, as we still intend on coming, and there is no chance of getting in anywhere else now due to the jubilee.

thanks in advance (I'm a poet, but little did i know it)
Andrea

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
No not offering to run this meet! :ROFLMAO: It sounds like the meet is booked and can go ahead.... It just needs someone to marshal it! Surely a member who is on the list to attend can do so? Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back