Excellent service Vanbitz

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Fragle, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Fragle

Fragle Funster

Just returned from Cornish fm for the weekend.:clap2: Strikeback Growler and tracker all fitted and working perfect. Really excellent service. No pressure just good advice and a great site as well. Can't wait to return again. Can only repeat it is everything everybody says. 5 star service and site:notworthy2: Thanks

• Like Like x 9
  2. kglblue

kglblue Funster

Mirrors my dealings with them, we had the strikeback growler fitted and a 100w solar panel with the victron battery master. Quick and careful work carried out with a lot of respect for my van. Ashley is a gem, and we got a good discount cos we subscribe to MH Fun.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Wow you saved a few years subs with that lot :) (y)

• Like Like x 4
  4. kglblue

kglblue Funster

It was painful parting with the dosh Jim, but plenty of free tea and coffee, if you can bear to drink it out of the machine. The discount was very useful, £10 subs, a bargain.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Falcon 269

Falcon 269 Funster

I'm looking forward to meeting Ashley and the rest of the team in October when they'll be fitting a Strikeback, solar panel and B2B charger for me.

I can't speak highly enough of Ash already for the tremendous patience and knowledge he's shown taking me through various stuff via e-mail.

Roll on October! :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Robert Clark

Robert Clark Funster Life Member

Still waiting for my revised quote which was promised yesterday. Emailed a quick reminder yesterday lunchtime but still no reply.

Hate chasing up people to give them thousands of pounds:cool:

I appreciate people are sometimes busy but a quick call or email costs nothing and keeps customers happy

7. eddievanbitz

eddievanbitz Trader - Funster

Thank you for your remarks, I'll make sure that The guys see the posts. Fragel sorry that were shorter staffed at weekends, we'd all taken advantage of e weather and gone away in our own Motorhomes.:)

I think Lyn has organised some extra stickers for you, so you should receive them today.

Falcon 269 don't forget your Funster discount, as Kglblue has said the discounts useful and makes your MHFun subs a bargain (y)

Regards

Eddie

• Like Like x 1
  8. NickNic

NickNic Funster Life Member

My functor discount has paid my MHF subs for years to come
    Growler+tracker+200W solar+battery master+Gaslow

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fragle

Fragle Funster

Don't be sorry for going away. The service was still all we expected:) We'll be back soon anyway:clap:, looking at the pioneer entertainment system and reversing camera next. Just waiting for the bank manager to pass it off(y)

• Like Like x 1
  10. eddievanbitz

Sorry that we couldn't respond to your emails and telephone call yesterday, but to answer your question it will not be possible to combine the labour charges as per the emailed quote on Friday.

Ashley (on behalf of Eddie)

11. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

Well what did you expect. He served his apprenticeship under Marconi and his first alarms had valves in them. His first tracker send a Morse code signal to the local bobby. I've heard it said that a while ago he was heard to say "those transistor things won't catch on, you can see a valve is working when it lights up", in the end, when the Acme Lamp and Valve Company of Great Snodding in the Wolds shut up shop his hand was forced.

• Like Like x 2
  12. eddievanbitz

lol you laugh! A handful of the lamps from one! of our "obsolete" cupboards :- IMG_2966[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1