Excellent service from, Quest Leisure Products (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
I have had cause to contact Quest Leisure Products as a metal pole on our Motorhome awning bent whilst bringing it down in strong winds. I asked could they please provide us with a replacement pole or suggest a possible stockist we could contact.

They have dealt with my request in an excellent manner and even though the part was only a minor item, we believe we have had a Rolls Royce type service. Once again it proves that if you ask in the correct manner you are dealt with in the correct manner.

I have just been informed that a pole will be in tonight’s post, the amazing thing is “No charge” now that is what I call service. Louise informed us that they no longer stocked that particular model of awning, no problem though due to the measurements and diagram sent they think they have the right one,

We would like to say well done Louise and team at Quest Leisure Products, for providing a brilliant service above and beyond.

It seems they are only wholesale and sell direct to retailers, I would/will be buying their products in the future.

This was the last correspondence from Louise
Hi Steve
I will send your pole this time free of charge because you asked very politely and helped us with the info. Please double check it is correct as we no longer do the 390 as part of our range. Quest Leisure Products are wholesale and sell direct to the retailers. Please feel free to visit our website Quest Leisure. The pole will be in tonight post.
Kind Regards
Louise Brown
Quest Leisure
:thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
It makes a refreshing change to hear somone have good service.
We all to often hear about the horror stories.:thumb:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Nice to hear that there is still good service to be found. Well done.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Well I did not receive a pole in the post, I received two of them. :shock:
Now how good is that?
Well done again guys
Very much appreciated.

:thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Similar thing happened to us 2 years ago with our porch awning from quest, they were very good, i did pay postage which was not a problem and instead of just sending the couple of poles that had bent we were sent a complete frame. Have since taken the damaged poles to my local blacksmith who has straightend them and repaired the broken weld so now i have two complete frames for my awning

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back