Excellent Service from Johns Cross (1 Viewer)

mickyb

Free Member
Mar 7, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Would just like to thank Ian @ Johns Cross after I ordered some parts for our M/H, he rung to say they were being posted Tuesday & we recieved them first thing next morning all present & correct, that's what i call service!

A big thank you once again.

Oscarmax

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
may 2008
I ordered a Fiamma awning Monday afternoon, I was suprised it arived Tuesday morning, all in order. As usual service polite, informative and superb.
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Would just like to thank Ian @ Johns Cross after I ordered some parts for our M/H, he rung to say they were being posted Tuesday & we recieved them first thing next morning all present & correct, that's what i call service!

Thanxs JC for sponsoring the forum and the discount along with excellent service:thanks2::coolthumb:

Last edited:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years

I think there's a few other businesses out there could do with copying johns cross:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back