Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
I have bought my led light bulbs for my motorhome and house from ledbulbs4u. Always found them pleasant and freindly to deal with, and seen them at all the shows so at least if I had a problem I could go back to them.

A couple of weeks ago the boy started complaining that the lights in his bedroom were flickering (I have to admit I didnt really jump straight onto the problem), but while wandering about the peterborough show, I came across ledbulbs4u. I spoke to the owner Ian who listened to my issue who then just asked if they were on a dimmer (no) the next thing out of his mouth was bring them back we will sort them.

No fannying around about when exactly did I buy them, just a very straight forward blunt send them back.

Its nice to see that there are still some companies out there that still operate on great customer service.:thumb:

To be fair to the bulbs I did some investigating and found 2 wires had come loose from the junction box, so it turns out the bulbs are still working fine:Blush:

I rang Ian this morning to let him know, and he explained that hes not the cheapest but then he doesnt use the cheap chinese led, he only uses samsung parts, which are a lot better quality. he also explained that one of the reasons he doesnt quibble about faults is that they are so few that have a problem he wants to see why they did go wrong, after all you are bound to get some failures every now and then and its how you deal with them thats the key in running a business.

Cant say fairer than that.:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I met them some years ago and found them to be exceptionally friendly and knowledgable on the subject of LED's unlike many others:thumb:

Peter

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
Thanks for the heads-up JB. Next time I need LEDs I'll know where I'll be going.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back