Everything went well and here it is! (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
Firstly, thanks for all your lovely comments, I can't wait to get out there and meet everyone!

It's hard to believe back in July, I was asking beginners questions, by November ordered van at NEC and today I took delivery. The hand over was great, really very thorough. I can't praise the guys at Marquis enough!

Very rarely seen, my first pic! Date not programmed yet but 0 miles on the clock!

IMG_1156_zpsr3zezcb6.jpg

Travelling back was good, no problems at all. Only thing on my mind niggling me was whether it would fit on the drive!

I got flashed a couple of times by on coming motor homes and a couple of hand waves as well! I did wave to some passing m.homes coming the other way but got no response. I'm not very sure of the etiquette yet, I hope they weren't thinking 'idiot'!!

With help from swmbo, it fitted on the drive but i do need to cut some bushes down to get a better fit.

On the drive at home

IMG_2601_zpsv2xl29ab.jpg

IMG_2600_zpspmpcxk5p.jpg

We liked the rear lounge, plenty of space to relax and admire the views.

IMG_2602_zpsip6wqn6u.jpg

The dinette opposite the cooker we thought was handy.

IMG_2603_zpsqx5ddoqt.jpg

IMG_2604_zpsulbf7saq.jpg

IMG_2605_zps2p6ye772.jpg

First trip is Falmouth this weekend. So if anyone is in that direction, come and say hello!

Cliff

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Congratulations. You've had a long wait. I hope it's everything you want it to be and you enjoy every moment spent in her. We will wave at you.....and everyone else too! :france:

Upvote 0
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Nice Motorhome , Pleased for you , might pop in to the Ship when next in Gorran haven.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
with 0 miles on the clock does that mean it has not been driven on a road as part of a PDI? I've never had a new car with zero on the clock, maybe 4 or 5 miles and never bought a new motorhome but i always presumed someone had driven it far enough to make sure the wheels didnt fall off?

It does look a very smart van and a nice palm in your garden

Upvote 0
Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
with 0 miles on the clock does that mean it has not been driven on a road as part of a PDI? I've never had a new car with zero on the clock, maybe 4 or 5 miles and never bought a new motorhome but i always presumed someone had driven it far enough to make sure the wheels didnt fall off?

It does look a very smart van and a nice palm in your garden
When we had our handover there were 7 miles in the clock. The dealer explained that as long as there were less than 100 miles on the odometer, they were allowed to zero it JUST ONCE, which he did. Therefore, we drove off with zero miles on the clock.

Upvote 0
Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
Lovely looking van, fairly similar layout to ours but a bit more upmarket. We wanted the flexibility of the rear lounge but prefer to leave it made up as a bed most of the time (too lazy to keep making it up :sleep:).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
We had a frontline pitch at Pentewan Easter 2016, we left Sunday afternoon rather than stick around for the battering from the storm heading in. We also found our way to the Ship, will be going back some time, but might look at other site back along road.

Wardens got narked cos we were on the wrong pitch, they said they were clearly marked. We arrived in heavy rain, could not see any markers so counted electric posts and pitched on what we thought was right one. Markers were flat stones, almost fully obscured by grass, by the time we left they had come round, digging round the markers and repainting them white.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back