Free Member
Jun 6, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Mirada RV
Exp
Hi All
Just to introduce ourselves and say hi whilst asking probably one of the frequently asked questions in the world to seasoned forum members I´d imagine!! lool :Blush:
After 3 years owning a hectic bar restaurant here in sunny Espana, the time has come to have some well earned time off after selling the business (hoorah!). Being quite nomadic in nature, my wife and I have decided to take the bull horns and see some more of this wonderful country and an RV is the way forward. :thumb:
We are looking at various different RV ranging in length from 31 to 39ft! The main question is quite simple, what is the generally accepted length on the majority of Spanish sites/aires? I have heard about 30ft is the norm but can anybody confirm this? I´ve ordered the RV Guide book and a couple of others but wondered what your thoughts were.
Also any useful tips what to what out for or indeed places to visit would be gratefully received!!
Thanks in advance.
Trev & Debbie

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Trev & Debbie, sorry I can't help with your question, but welcome to MotorhomeFun.:welcome:

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back