Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
For gods sake scare mongering and attempted brain washing by the left wing media aka BBC.
Why would any sane person listen to a gobshite like Jeremy Vine. The idiot makes a fortune out of sensationalist journalism.
Well I for one won't be altering my travel plans and will be in Calais next Wednesday and returning a few weeks later. All it takes is a tiny bit of common sense to keep safe. If anyone needs a bit of security for a small fee (cash only) my missus can be your personal bodyguard while in Calais. Like to see the grubby toerags tangle with her there'd be blood n guts everywhere mostly theirs. :)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Length of land borders in kms...

France... 2889 kms.

England 360 kms.

And despite only 360 kms we can't keep the Welsh and the Scots out...

What hope does France have?

JJ :cool:

See ...I 'm not that bad;) ! I did understand that one !!! On the other hand I know you and your humor :whistle2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
None of these paranoid Funsters would ever keep me away from the Calais beach chip van...

Best chips on the continent.

I wish I could find a woman that cheap (to buy dinner for............) (y)

Much better subject than the other stuff and indeed vets at Calais, though with respect to the latter, I would view the burgers with a bit of suspicion

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I wish I could find a woman that cheap (to buy dinner for............) (y)

Much better subject than the other stuff and indeed vets at Calais, though with respect to the latter, I would view the burgers with a bit of suspicion

Woosie...

Get it down you with one of those jumbo sausages thrown in for good luck...

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Those jumbo sausages look suspiciously like a part of a horse's anatomy. No thanks ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
:LOL:surely they can get fined £60 for not wearing a seat belt and you need to be careful if your insurance company collers you if you have a 2 berth van and carrying three pasengers

and what about "traveling without a ticket"surly thats a crime or we would all be doing it, lets all strap the kids to the axle to save on the ferry fare

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh my. We are leaving next week and was worried re coming back re the area at Pets Passport. Now I shall be even more worried. Will have to be very vigilant. Surely they should have better security at the Tunnel. As always the French put the blame on us Brits for not doing enough. Why can't the French deport these immigrants, why let them amass at Calais?

Look, I have nothing personal against you but just give it a thought for a minute..... If French had to stop all the people standing by our borders to go to another country (wherever it is, fields, Aires), we would stop all the Brits going down to Spain, Portugal, or even ...mmmm let me think... Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands , Sweden ... and probably many other countries but as you all know I'm rubbish at history geography Politics and computers (in fact it would be easier to say what I'm good at.....and I don't want to hear any naughty comments!:sneaky:) AND the other way round, like Germans going to France, or Spanish ... etc.... !What I mean is why on earth do you want the French government to bother about people who don't want to stay on the French territory? They have enough work with the ones who want to stay here... and .... I've heard a lot of Brits want to come and live here.... I wonder what the government is going to do about this! ??? :p Anyway Hollande is far too busy entertaining us with all his women.

PS: Sorry if someone said all this before ... I didn't read all the posts .... anyway this is a French point of view

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
How about if the French join the Rhine to the Rhone then cut a moat along the line of the Pyrenees from the Med to the Atlantic, then they'd be an island just like us, and all the migrants would be queueing up in Spain and Italy to try and swim across.

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
:cool:Your very good at writing in purple anyway that's for sure ........not sure why mind.....but very good at it
:cool:
Look, I have nothing personal against you but just give it a thought for a minute..... If French had to stop all the people standing by our borders to go to another country (wherever it is, fields, Aires), we would stop all the Brits going down to Spain, Portugal, or even ...mmmm let me think... Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands , Sweden ... and probably many other countries but as you all know I'm rubbish at history geography Politics and computers (in fact it would be easier to say what I'm good at.....and I don't want to hear any naughty comments!:sneaky:) AND the other way round, like Germans going to France, or Spanish ... etc.... !What I mean is why on earth do you want the French government to bother about people who don't want to stay on the French territory? They have enough work with the ones who want to stay here... and .... I've heard a lot of Brits want to come and live here.... I wonder what the government is going to do about this! ??? :p Anyway Hollande is far too busy entertaining us with all his women.

PS: Sorry if someone said all this before ... I didn't read all the posts

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
For gods sake scare mongering and attempted brain washing by the left wing media aka BBC.
Why would any sane person listen to a gobshite like Jeremy Vine. The idiot makes a fortune out of sensationalist journalism.
Well I for one won't be altering my travel plans and will be in Calais next Wednesday and returning a few weeks later. All it takes is a tiny bit of common sense to keep safe. If anyone needs a bit of security for a small fee (cash only) my missus can be your personal bodyguard while in Calais. Like to see the grubby toerags tangle with her there'd be blood n guts everywhere mostly theirs. :)

Why is this scaremongering when it's been confirmed by 2 members of this site alone if u have nothing better to do or add to this thread go playing somewhere else

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
All right riveting stuff then

Where's the fun posts?........every time I try to inject some humour I get told of by anoraks .....but jeeso it can get right boring ......its like a council run day centre in here at times ...what times Jeremy kyle on ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back