Free Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Lots
Off to France shortly and looking forward to a bit of fun portside. France is responsible for the illegal immigrant problem as it's on their turf and therefore their problem under the Franco-German alliance rules. They should take their responsibilities more seriously instead of doing nothing and whining about it, and I'll make sure the wife tells them so as we pass through.

Jackyboy61

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Crossed the border from France to Spain yesterday and the queue of traffic coming into France was about two mile long ,slowed down by border police checking vehicles ???????.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
If you were held up in Calais port on Friday 5th, about 11.00 then I apologise as I was taking a dozen French camping car owners through. The delay at MFL was quite bad as, although I had warned them that we would all be arriving at the same time, they didn't open an extra check-in until we were nearly all through. The customs did ask if we had stopped off for shopping before going for the ferry, but when I told them that we had all slept at the marina and not left the vehicles after that customs seemed to be content.

J

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
went to menton couple of days ago,had been planning to stay there at the Old border post but according to the press it was crawling with immigrants so changed plans and went to a fp but when we went,never saw one and mhs everywhere

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back