Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Hi guys , how do you redeem tesco tokens on the Eurotunnel website ?. I've got through selecting dates and times but don't want to checkout if I've missed something with the tokens .
Many thanks , Colin .

Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
Hi Colin.
If I remember correctly from last year you have to ring to book. Just tell them you're using Tesco vouchers.
You have to redeem them first on Clubcard website.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
colinw

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Thanks tom , will give them a ring when I'm 100% sure on dates .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
The vouchers only cover the actual vehicle, if you have a dog for example you need to pay this separately.

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
redeem them on the club card account either on internet ( tesco club card ) or phone the Club card number.

when you get the email with a reference call euro tunnel quote tesco and give them the ref. job done but you must call tunnel bookings.

Upvote 0
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@colinw we booked a few weeks ago using Tesco vouchers. Redeem your points with Tesco first, then book over the phone with Eurotunnel (must be phone!) and book the date you want (at least 14 days ahead). If you wish to change dates after this you simply telephone them and pay the difference in cost if there is one :)

Upvote 0

Deleted User
Yep it's really easy, only thing would add we had to take the credit card we paid with to verify at the tunnel check in, just inserted card in machine, only mention this because, Nige paid our balance using m&s card, we don't usually take these abroad, so if you have any balance to pay, make the payment using a card you intend to take with you :)

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
change your tesco points to travel vouchers and they will give you a voucher number. I always phone to book and give them the number. always got the same prices as booking online

Upvote 0

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Jay, thanks for the above link re tesco vouchers, and euro tunnel, got a tesco credit card a couple of months ago and was wondering how the system worked.(y):france:

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I've had the Tesco credit card for a few years now and have enough points to pay for two crossings in the van. Used the system last year and have already booked to go in May and we rarely shop at Tesco. Every little bit helps. :)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back