Eurotunnel offer 15years annaversary (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It is the eurotunnels 15 years annaversary and they are doing a special deal Day ticket
£15 return..........or if you book with a debit card in euros (from France) it is 15 euros so with the exchange rate of around 1.12 to the pound....and you should get about 1.10 to the pound that is about £13.60
Dates from the 17th of November to the 17th December....tuesday.wednesday,thursday 's only :thumb::thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh sh-- I have just booked a shopping trip to England two days ago and it has cost me 60 euros for the day on a tuesday with-in them dates :Doh::Doh::cry::Angry:

http://www.eurotunnel.com/ukcP3Main/ukcPassengers/

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
so if you go out now, and did not come back then bought another €15 return ticket to come back in a few weeks it would cost under £30 return for a few weeks or so, sounds good to me.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
so if you go out now, and did not come back then bought another €15 return ticket to come back in a few weeks it would cost under £30 return for a few weeks or so, sounds good to me.

Wildman......No......I asked this question at Eurotunnel a year ago, buying a ticket to go one way and not returning on the due day date (meaning a day ticket) , then buying another ticket not and returning on that ticket.
What they said is "they have your card details" and will charge you the difference!

Now what you could say is, if you know another person returning back to England on your date .......and somebody going back to france on the date you should have returned.
is for somebody to use both your return journeys...........no....as they will need your card and card details at the booking/ticket machine???!!!

ALSO IT SAID ON MY NEW BOOKED TICKET " ONLY WHILE TICKETS LAST"

what I did do was to re-book the cheap ticket for the date I wanted and to put my original ticket on hold till next September........to make good use of the offer..........lets hope I don't forget to go on the original ticket between now and September or it is 60 euros down the drain

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Wildman......No......I asked this question at Eurotunnel a year ago, buying a ticket to go one way and not returning on the due day date (meaning a day ticket) , then buying another ticket not and returning on that ticket.
What they said is "they have your card details" and will charge you the difference!

Now what you could say is, if you know another person returning back to England on your date .......and somebody going back to france on the date you should have returned.
is for somebody to use both your return journeys...........no....as they will need your card and card details at the booking/ticket machine???!!!

ALSO IT SAID ON MY NEW BOOKED TICKET " ONLY WHILE TICKETS LAST"

what I did do was to re-book the cheap ticket for the date I wanted and to put my original ticket on hold till next September........to make good use of the offer..........lets hope I don't forget to go on the original ticket between now and September or it is 60 euros down the drain

Mel
does no one actually use cash these days then?

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well I use the 15 euro offer ticket Tuesday :Eeek: .........lets hope it is on the train :Eeek: ....and I don't have to drive through the tunnel like John Sertees did, thats is why it is reduced you use your own diesel? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :thumb:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
does no one actually use cash these days then?

Roger, I would think if you use cash,they would still want a lot of information from you, unless any other funster knows.....................give it a try and let me know

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back