Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller - sharer wanted! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ref my comments in an earlier thread:

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/eurotunnel-prices-up-by-nearly-11.141647/#post-2090511

I'm looking for someone to share Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller tickets with for the next 12 months.

We'd only want 4 tickets in total in the coming year so that would mean there'd be 6 tickets up for grabs, each ticket costs £44 plus £11 supplement for a MH/camper etc, although if you wanted to use them for a car crossing no supplement would be payable for the vehicle.

There are some dates/times when you would be charged extra but these are minimal - have a look at the below for more info.

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/tickets/types/frequent-traveller/

https://www.eurotunnel.com/book/FrequentTravellerRegistration/(3)

Please pm me if interested ... depending on who responds I might need 'character references'!!! :D

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I saw on the other thread that you already have an offer from Robert - which is good.

Just as an aside, with the figures you have quoted above (I haven't looked at the new prices yet) that represents an increased cost of just one pound in each direction, which is pretty amazing really. For the last couple of years at least it's been £43 plus £11 for the MH each way.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I saw on the other thread that you already have an offer from Robert - which is good.

Just as an aside, with the figures you have quoted above (I haven't looked at the new prices yet) that represents an increased cost of just one pound in each direction, which is pretty amazing really. For the last couple of years at least it's been £43 plus £11 for the MH each way.
Yes, Robert posted on the other thread whilst I was doing this one. Hopefully I'll be able to get sorted with him but it will depend on when we want to travel I suppose.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yes, Robert posted on the other thread whilst I was doing this one. Hopefully I'll be able to get sorted with him but it will depend on when we want to travel I suppose.
I do not think it makes any difference when folk travel Minxy .. You can all go at the same time, no problem

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2009
I do not think it makes any difference when folk travel Minxy .. You can all go at the same time, no problem
No that's right - it just depends when you want to make the first journey, because the tickets last 12 months from purchase.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Mel,
@colyboy asked me if I wanted to share again (as we did this year) next year , but I declined as I wanted to use my Tesco points next year,so I expect he's looking for someone to share

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Thanks guys, I was just reading the T&Cs whilst you were posting and I cannot see any restriction on when both account holders travel ... (y)

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks guys, I was just reading the T&Cs whilst you were posting and I cannot see any restriction on when both account holders travel ... (y)
There are no restrictions - you could travel on the same trains if you wanted to - unlikely I realise, but just saying...

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
There are no restrictions - you could travel on the same trains if you wanted to - unlikely I realise, but just saying...
I share an account with my Dad and we often travel on the same train.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I've agreed to 'party' with @Robert Clark now. :D

If anyone else wants to 'buddy-up' they can use this thread to do so if they wish. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back