Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller Query. (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Thinking of joining Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller scheme but I notice in the terms and conditions that:-
Account opening and Frequent Traveller bookings are not available at check-in and are subject to limited availability. Advance early booking is advisable, especially during busy and holiday periods.

Can anyone tell me if they limit the number of Frequent Traveller bookings on each crossing?
As we often need to make last minute bookings I don't want to find that I can't book a particular shuttle when there is still space showing for 'ordinary' bookings.
Provided that I can book as long as there is space available I will probably go for it.

Richard.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
The frequent traveller places are limited to certain times BUT when you make your bookings you can upgrade to different crossings and pay the relavent surcharge.
As I understand it the places themselves are not limited but the available crossings may be full as a result

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
We use FT all time and have NEVER had any trouble, we always try to use their off peak times. Have a look at their off peak times they are quite reasonable.
I am looking for another named person to share the minimum ten crossings (5 returns, which work out £108 return any time of the year). From January 2016. PM me

colyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
No problems using frequent traveller so far. This is our first year already on our 3rd trip to Europe. Used off peak for all crossings but have chopped and changed after original booking. Really can't fault it and all crossings have been on bank holiday weekends(y)

OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We use FT all time and have NEVER had any trouble, we always try to use their off peak times. Have a look at their off peak times they are quite reasonable.
I am looking for another named person to share the minimum ten crossings (5 returns, which work out £108 return any time of the year). From January 2016. PM me

colyboy
Thanks for the offer colyboy.
We are having to make several short trips this year rather than our usual 4 week marathons so the FT option looks like the way to go.
I'm sure that we can use 10 crossings in a year by dodging off to France between airshows and other commitments.
'Tis tough being retired.;)

Richard.

Apr 10, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Sept 2003
I've signed up this year with a mate to share 12 crossings. Our experience so far is excellent: simple bookings, easy access to information, cancellation worked easily with a refund, modification of a booking even easier. Recommended!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
The Memsahib got the all clear from the the nursing Stazi today so straight onto the Eurotunnel website and have opened a FT account.
First crossing booked for Friday afternoon and what an easy operation the whole thing was.
Now we just need an excuse to use ten crossings in 12 months..........I think we might just manage that somehow. :):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back