Eurotunnel France. (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
They want to work and improve themselves in common with everyone else. An out vote wil exasperate the situation as we will no longer have the benefit of border controls on France! Ukippers are foolish and laughable ...just be careful for what you wish for.

No real need for negotiations with europe...the problem all of our own making! stop paying benefits without credits being accrued, like every other euro county. Our social security system encourages pisd takers and its not fit for purpose. Leave school, get knocked up, traight on the dole and a free council house ...come on folks seriously!

Yeah blame the dispossed for all our problems...

Could you explain to me how an out vote won't stop it dead ?
There won't be any border as nothing will be going to/from Europe. Yes I know how it all was BEFORE the EU but the old rules/reciprocal agreements, won't automatically come back in to use ,in the event of an out vote, & one meaning out, not in the EEA .
In the event of traffic somehow continuing, the French could not allow any of the illegals to cross the channels under EU law as A) the UK would not be in the EU &
B) all would require visa's which they do not have.
The French would then HAVE to do something about them especially if the UK cross channel traffic is stopped; they'd just be piling up at Calais.

You are quite right with the last part. (y)

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
It's a little unfortunate that anyone who has come up with a solution to this human mess in calais has been shot down by the "blame ourselves for everything" and "holier than thou" brigade...
Please let's see some sensible suggestions from these groups.
I'm not going to hold my breath though.
Still think my suggestion that we set up an European immigration camp in Algeria paid for by Europe where all illegal immigrants are taken to be processed is a good one.
Good for Algeria and good for Europe. And very good for calais and the UK.

Darren

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2014
Canterbury Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Izola
Exp
Well I traveled back yesterday by the ferry. I had to stop in traffic at 12.00 due to the volume of traffic getting into passport control. I had my rear camera on to keep watch. I had a group of the migrants at the back of the van who were helping each other up to the roof of my van, I could see a police van only 100 yards away so started to sound the horn to attract attention, no response from the police van and yes they were sat in it. I had to get out and with help of two other motorists get two of these buggers of my roof, was not a pleasant place to be with no help from the authorities. There were quite a few with sticks and what looked like short scaffold tubes about. I filled up at Auchan in Calais and there were at least 20 on the motor home showroom for court just down the road from the supermarket sobe carefull around Auchan fuel station and supermarket.After this trip and seeing what it is really like I will be going to Dunkirk from now on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If anyone does have a brilliant idea there are a group of European heads of state meeting at this very moment who would be delighted to hear it! :)

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
It's a little unfortunate that anyone who has come up with a solution to this human mess in calais has been shot down by the "blame ourselves for everything" and "holier than thou" brigade...
Please let's see some sensible suggestions from these groups.
I'm not going to hold my breath though.
Still think my suggestion that we set up an European immigration camp in Algeria paid for by Europe where all illegal immigrants are taken to be processed is a good one.
Good for Algeria and good for Europe. And very good for calais and the UK.
What does processed mean?

Dick

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Could you explain to me how an out vote won't stop it dead ?
There won't be any border as nothing will be going to/from Europe. Yes I know how it all was BEFORE the EU but the old rules/reciprocal agreements, won't automatically come back in to use ,in the event of an out vote, & one meaning out, not in the EEA .
In the event of traffic somehow continuing, the French could not allow any of the illegals to cross the channels under EU law as A) the UK would not be in the EU &
B) all would require visa's which they do not have.
The French would then HAVE to do something about them especially if the UK cross channel traffic is stopped; they'd just be piling up at Calais.

You are quite right with the last part. (y)

Then we will starve. We depend on that traffic. The French will be delighted and wave them goodbye. Along with the Dutch who make them citizens and give them a bus ticket. At least that avenue will be cut off. Honestly think most dont think this through...as its easy to rant immigrant immigrant immigrant.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I had to get out and with help of two other motorists get two of these buggers of my roof,

well, after you helped them down, I hope you offered them your hospitality.. bacon butties, a nice cuppa tea , the last of your Euros, and offered them a room in your home until the council sorted them out with a flat ... can't be having us accused of being anti immigrant now , can we.. :rolleyes:

If they get on my roof they won't be walking when they fall come down..:mad:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Read a lot of the posts earlier....

I will sit on the fence... However...

Came accross this on FB.... That mightamuse a few....

image.jpg

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Processed would be whatever checks and applications need to be completed to qualify for entry into Europe

And when the application fails there are no endless appeals or anything like that. They are returned home.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
They want to work and improve themselves in common with everyone else? An out vote will exasperate the situation as we will no longer have the benefit of border controls in France... Ukippers are foolish and laughable with the control our borders BS ...just be careful for what you wish for.

No real need for negotiations with Europe...the problem all of our own making! stop paying benefits without credits being accrued, like every other euro county. Our social security system encourages piss takers and its not fit for purpose. Leave school, get knocked up, straight on the dole and a free council house ...come on folks seriously!

Yeah blame the foreigners for all our self inflicted problems...
Want to work, my arse

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
If we got a gang up and attacked a row of trucks going in to dover , would we be let to get on with it, don't think so
Before we even get to the plight or misery these migrants face, there is an issue for the French to deal with first.
They keep on about it being the fault of the British but let's deal with things in order.
I experienced blocked roads on 4th September last year when the migrants stormed the port.
If I break the law in France I would be dealt with accordingly. So why are the migrants allowed to run amok, intimidating lorry drivers, throwing missiles, doing damage to their trucks and placing obstacles in the road? On our local news, a coach driver discovered 2 migrants in an outside compartment on his coach, he told Border control, they asked the migrants out he said, he said he had to drag them out himself, his reward? he will be fined for doing the job of Border control. Oh Please! Oh Please!
Perhaps the French should deal with the problem and restore law and order first.
These people are on French soil, their problem, sort it out.

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Before we even get to the plight or misery these migrants face, there is an issue for the French to deal with first.
They keep on about it being the fault of the British but let's deal with things in order.
I experienced blocked roads on 4th September last year when the migrants stormed the port.
If I break the law in France I would be dealt with accordingly. So why are the migrants allowed to run amok, intimidating lorry drivers, throwing missiles, doing damage to their trucks and placing obstacles in the road? On our local news, a coach driver discovered 2 migrants in an outside compartment on his coach, he told Border control, they asked the migrants out he said, he said he had to drag them out himself, his reward? he will be fined for doing the job of Border control. Oh Please! Oh Please!
Perhaps the French should deal with the problem and restore law and order first.
These people are on French soil, their problem, sort it out.
Hmm I think the French workers committed some of the offences that you mention above, However, do you not think that this is part of the problem caused by Bush and Blair? just a thought

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Are you clairvoyant?

Easy way to find out. Announce that no immigrant to Britain receives any state support of any description, for any reason, until they have paid taxes here for a minimum of 10 years.

See how many of them want to come here then. My bet is that suddenly they would all disappear from Calais and go and plague whoever the next softest touch is.

If you are right and they are all hard working saints then let whoever is left come in and prove it. Once the 3000 scumbags have buggered off I'd have no problem with the 7 that still wanted to come.

EDIT: Once they are here a condition of residency is that if they commit any criminal offence however minor they are deported and banned from returning for life.

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Then we will starve. We depend on that traffic. The French will be delighted and wave them goodbye. Along with the Dutch who make them citizens and give them a bus ticket. At least that avenue will be cut off. Honestly think most dont think this through...as its easy to rant immigrant immigrant immigrant.
Ah the French, yes they will always be there when they need us

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Easy way to find out. Announce that no immigrant to Britain receives any state support of any description, for any reason, until they have paid taxes here for a minimum of 10 years.

See how many of them want to come here then. My bet is that suddenly they would all disappear from Calais and go and plague whoever the next softest touch is.

If you are right and they are all hard working saints then let whoever is left come in and prove it. Once the 3000 scumbags have buggered off I'd have no problem with the 7 that still wanted to come.

EDIT: Once they are here a condition of residency is that if they commit any criminal offence however minor they are deported and banned from returning for life.
Good idea, can we use the same system for the brits that fit the bill?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Well, doing a t of thread combining, if I win a mutiple rollover I'd invest in a Ro-Ro ferry & 50 artics . Can you see where this is going ?:) I know where the ferry would be going.:D

On our local news, a coach driver discovered 2 migrants in an outside compartment on his coach, he told Border control, they asked the migrants out he said, he said he had to drag them out himself, his reward? he will be fined for doing the job of Border control. Oh Please! Oh Please!

For that sort of money I'd have done them as well. :mad::LOL:

Hmm I think the French workers committed some of the offences that you mention above, However, do you not think that this is part of the problem caused by Bush and Blair? just a thought
& I'd drop them in with the illegals, along with the strikers, non-assisting Gendarmes, UK border agency workers & torch the lot.
If they are not actively attempting to do their jobs then as far as I am concerned they are even worse than the migrants as I , unfortunately, am contributing to there wages & don't expect to have to do the work myself , unpaid.:restmycase:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back