Eurotunnel - 6.7% increase in cost for pets (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Eurotunnel now have next year's crossings available for booking, however the prices have gone up as you would expect of course for the crossings, but also for the pets.

The cost of pets has gone up by 6.7% ... it was £15 per dog each way (£30 return) which I always though is extortionate anyway, it's now gone up to £16 per dog each way (£32 return ), so for 3 dogs, instead of £90 it's £96 ... £6 on the bill. :Angry: The only saving grace is that as we don't have to post off the vouchers now we've saved £6.22 on RM Special Delivery! :RollEyes:

I've just made a booking for crossings going out in June returning in July (38 days) for £71 each way (£142 return) at sensible times on a weekday but it has only actually cost an extra £7 'cash' as I've used a Tesco voucher for most of it :Smile:... I wish I could do the same for the dogs' costs though! :cry:

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
It is an absolute rip off. We came through the tunnel in November & going back in February & when I booked I asked them what do I get for £15 each way. The advisor said nothing going out as there are no checks but coming back the dogs chip & passport needs to be checked !

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
I must admit that 'sometimes' I forget that the dog is with us, always remember on the way back though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back