Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
I have booked with Tesco vouchers to go to France on Eurostar, but unfortunately due to family illness can no longer go. I have extended it as long as I can and it runs out in April. I didn't take out the travel insurance...............doh!!!

Does anyone know if there is a way the tickets can be transfared, and if so is anyone interested in a bargain?

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
My understanding is you have 6 months within which to use the Tesco vouchers and 12 months from the actual booking date to go and return, i.e. the last day you can return is 12 months to the day from when you originally booked the journey.

Tickets are unique to you and none-transferable.

Sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for.

OP
OP
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
My understanding is you have 6 months within which to use the Tesco vouchers and 12 months from the actual booking date to go and return, i.e. the last day you can return is 12 months to the day from when you originally booked the journey.

Tickets are unique to you and none-transferable.

Sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for.

I thought this was the case but just wondered if anyone knew of a way round it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We are planning on going on the 1st of April and where going to use our Tesco vouchers shame you cant transfer them. There agian i dont suppose i could pay you in vouchers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I have booked with Tesco vouchers to go to France on Eurostar, but unfortunately due to family illness can no longer go. I have extended it as long as I can and it runs out in April. I didn't take out the travel insurance...............doh!!!

Does anyone know if there is a way the tickets can be transfared, and if so is anyone interested in a bargain?

Have you tel them, as another funster had to change their dates due to family illness a couple of times and they were very understanding and extended his dates again

Worth a try :thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User

Last year I had booked with Eurostar , and payed using Tesco vouchers but due to a berevement we were unable to go so phoned Eurostar and they gave me booking of same value 3 months ahead . I could then alter it within that period or extend it again , hope it makes sense :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Last year I had booked with Eurostar , and payed using Tesco vouchers but due to a berevement we were unable to go so phoned Eurostar and they gave me booking of same value 3 months ahead . I could then alter it within that period or extend it again , hope it makes sense :thumb:

Thanks..........I'll give it a go.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back