Eurostar Ticket

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Redjumpa, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Redjumpa

Redjumpa Funster

I have booked with Tesco vouchers to go to France on Eurostar, but unfortunately due to family illness can no longer go. I have extended it as long as I can and it runs out in April. I didn't take out the travel insurance...............doh!!!

Does anyone know if there is a way the tickets can be transfared, and if so is anyone interested in a bargain?

2. SilverF1

SilverF1 Funster

My understanding is you have 6 months within which to use the Tesco vouchers and 12 months from the actual booking date to go and return, i.e. the last day you can return is 12 months to the day from when you originally booked the journey.

Tickets are unique to you and none-transferable.

Sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for.

3. Redjumpa

Redjumpa Funster

I thought this was the case but just wondered if anyone knew of a way round it?

4. lorger

lorger Funster

We are planning on going on the 1st of April and where going to use our Tesco vouchers shame you cant transfer them. There agian i dont suppose i could pay you in vouchers :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

5. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Have you tel them, as another funster had to change their dates due to family illness a couple of times and they were very understanding and extended his dates again

Worth a try :thumb:

6. stagman

stagman Deleted User

Last year I had booked with Eurostar , and payed using Tesco vouchers but due to a berevement we were unable to go so phoned Eurostar and they gave me booking of same value 3 months ahead . I could then alter it within that period or extend it again , hope it makes sense :thumb:

7. Redjumpa

Redjumpa Funster

Thanks..........I'll give it a go.