LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
I am searching for a European breakdown cover. Most only seem to do up to 90 days. As we plan on being in Europe for longer than that any recommendations would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Chaser thanks for greenflag. Have had a look but they seem to be 90 days. Our plans are approx. 6 months Europe at a time. I was looking for unlimited cover for Europe if at all possible.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Anyone used 2gether in Europe. It looks good, but would like to hear from anyone who has used them

Deleted User
ADAC, do a search on here and lots of info about them.

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
When I done a search the information on ADAC it was confusing. Some were saying they no longer take you if you do not have a German address. Anyone taken out recovery with them recently?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
I have been a member for a few years and renew without difficulty, I have heard conflicting reports but I think they are still taking UK based members. I would either email them or ring but if you ring and get a no then I would try again as I think some operators just can't be bothered.

It is worth persevering as in my opinion it is undoubtedly the best for 365 day cover but there are limits to size and initial recovery.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back